Age eligibility (As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is
- Playgroup – 2.5 years
- Nursery - 3 years
- KG - 4 years
- Class I - 5 years
- Class II onwards - on the basis of previous class.
- A duly filled form available from the school/website is to
be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7
days from the date of issue of form or the last date given.
PLEASE NOTE THAT
THE REGISTRATION DOES NOT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE ADMISSION.
- A copy of birth certificate must be attached with the registration form.
- Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report
card of the last year from the previous school along with transfer certificate.
- The children who have registered will have to appear for
an admission test (for class III onwards), which may be written or oral as laid
down by the School for different levels. The test will be held for English, Hindi,
Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child's performance in the
test/interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
- Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
- Academic readiness and motivation.
- Social and emotional development.
- Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students.
- Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child.
- The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of fee
will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
- Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to
admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning
any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal/Management
will be final.